- Customer Relations Representative
- Senior PHP Developer
- Sales Consultant
- Job description:
We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Relations Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, solving complaints and clarifying issues related to our products and services.
The Customer Relations Representative may handle a high volume of inbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. He will listen carefully to customers to understand the reason for their call and will address all the questions needed to provide a fair and effective response.
To be a successful Customer Relations Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming and clarifying.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases and tools appropriately.
- Understands and strives to attain or even exceed quality indicators while providing excellent customer service.
- Provides recommendations about Adservio and services that best fit the needs of customers.
- Organizes training sessions about Adservio for user groups.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor's degree.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- The ability to test the application functionalities to be able to replicate a possible customer-reported error.
- B1 English level.
- It is a plus if you have:
- Graduate studies at one of the faculties of: Journalism, Philosophy and Social-Political Sciences, Communication and Public Relations, Management, Marketing, Letters, International Relations, Psychology.
- Experience in call center activities.
Send your resume on e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Due date January 15, 2019.
- What we’re looking for:
- 3 year minimum PHP experience
- Relevant portfolio
- Experience of working with Codeigniter Framework
- Document and use code formatting and organization rules
- Creative and communicative person who can always find solutions to any problems, is a great team player but is also able to work on his/her own
- Your responsibilities/Benefits:
- Implement software development requirements in a qualitative and timely manner, according to project deadlines
- Analyze, design, implement and test technical solutions
- Respect and apply programming procedures and techniques
- Eager to learn new things and to further develop existing skills
If you’d like to be part of our team, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume, together with your thoughts on the Romanian undergraduate education at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your responsibilities:
- Promote Adservio subscription plans to school headmasters;
- Actively contribute to enriching our customer data base;
- Keep constant contact with existing and potential customers;
- Know the Adservio app in detail and assist existing and potential customers in deciding which subscription plan fits their needs best;
- The type of guy we’re looking for:
- Optimistic, enthusiastic and communicative;
- Excellent people skills;
- Be able to clearly, convincingly and correctly convey a message;
- Minimum 2 years sales experience;
- University degree is a plus;
- MS Office skills;
- Last but not least: share our values and be willing to contribute to the modernization of Romanian education.
- What we’re offering:
- Motivating fixed salary and sales commission;
- Bonuses for outstanding results;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Motivating and friendly work environment, where you can constantly learn and develop new skills;
- We’ll offer you all informational support and assistance to help you become one of our valued team members;
If you’d like to be part of our team, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume, together with your thoughts on the Romanian undergraduate education at email@example.com . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!